Monday, July 21, 2008

Something New

I was thinking that it might be fun to create some miniatures so that I can start completing art on a daily basis. This is especially important for me because being a creator of handbags full time is #1 right now. The only way for me to evolve as an artist and grow is to start painting and finding the time for that is almost impossible right now. So, I thought, why not try some miniatures. I don't really want to call them ACEO's because I am not sure that is what they are right now. ATC's are meant strictly for trade between artists and I would love to do this. If you are interested in reading about them click here. So what I am thinking of doing both. Creating cards for trade(ATC's) and also creating some miniatures so that my skills can get better. I really like the idea that the rule for ATC's is to "never sell" them so I will support this. I love the idea of swapping with other artists. I think this is important. So I will be listing my ATC's here when they are completed and if you are an artist and would like to swap, please send a comment in the my post and I'd be happy to trade with you. The same goes with my miniatures. When they are completed I will list them here and you have the option to buy them on Etsy. I am excited to start trying something new. I think this will be fun!

No comments: