Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Counting Sheep Book

I completed this in 1996 and would love to get it published someday. I am so excited that I finally have a place to share it and would really love it if anyone would comment on it. It is a simple counting and rhyming book intended for very small children. I created it when my daughter was 3 so that is the age group. I could see this on fabrics or for decor in a child's room. Please let me know what you think and if you would buy this book for your kids if it you saw it a the bookstore. It is entirely done in watercolor paints and pen and ink.

If you are a publisher or an artist or have experience children's book illustration I would love to hear from you.

Front cover












Back cover

2 comments:

Bay Area Knitter said...

I love it Pamela! I didn't realize you were also a watercolor artist! Awesome! I love multi-talented people! Do you also sell your art on etsy?

Pamela Robinson said...

Thank you Christine,
I appreciate the nice comment on my art. Right now I am focusing on doing miniature paintings(ATC's to trade with other artists) but do plan on selling my art on Etsy eventually.
My art shop is at www.artbyuniques.etsy.com
Thanks again- Pamela